|Place of Origin:||Liao Ning|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||a 20' ft|
|Packaging Details:||1000/1500pcs/ bales; 20ft: load about 10 tons; 40hq: load about 26 tons|
|Delivery Time:||25 to 35 days according to production sechdule|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union|
|Name:||Durable 25KG, 50kg PP Woven Bag For Packing Soybean, Wheet, Flour, Rice, Additive, Condiments,sand, , Fertilizer||Color:||White/grey/green/transparent/other Color|
|Bottom:||Single Folded Single Stitched||Top:||Heat Cut Or Hemmed|
|Bag Width:||From 150mm To 1600mm||Weave:||9x9,10x10,11x11,12x12,13x13,14x14, Can Be Customized|
|Printing:||One Side Or Both Sides In Multi-colors With Film Or Non Film||Liner:||Coated Or With Liner Bag For Moisture Proof|
Durable 25KG, 50kg PP woven bag for packing soybean, wheet, flour, rice, additive, condiments,sand, , fertilizer
packing sugar, cement, plastic material, wheat flour, rice, tile glue, feed, fertilizer, resin, chemical and other product
· PP woven bags are widely used for packing.
· Agriculture Area: as grains, rice, wheat, corn, seeds: flour, coffee Beans, soybeans.
· Chemicals: fertilizer, chemical materials, plastic resin.
· Food Area: such as sugar, salt, flour, starch.
· Load Bearing: 5kgs,10kg, 20kg, 25kg,50kg ..as request.
· Feed: pet food, pet litter, bird seed, grass seed, animal feed.
Advantages of Evergreen Packaging
1. Only use high quality virgin resin raw material to produce bags, in order to
eliminate any quality risks from the very beginning.
2. In strict accordance with our equipment renewal schedule.
3. Client's demands are always our first priority.
4. 20 years' operation and 15 years' export experiences.
5. 80% of our 220 production works has been working for Evergreen or more
than 5 years. And every new employees will must have a 2-month tanning
6. Dynamic sales team provides the whole package of efficient services,
product renewal updates, and in time feedback on industry trends.
7. 4 plants with 250 ton production capacity.
|Raw Material||100% new pp or as customers' requirement|
|Bag Length||No limit, as per customer requirements|
|Bag Width||From 150mm to 1600mm|
|Weight/ m²||As customer request|
|Bottom||Single folded, double folded, single stitch, double stitch|
|Color||All kinds of colors|
|Printing||No printing or as customized|
|Suitable for||Packing rice, flour, sugar, salt, animal feed, asbestos, fertilizer, sand, cement, etc.|
|Place of origin||Dalian, China|
|Top||Heat cut or hemmed|
|Weave||9x9,10x10,11x11,12x12,13x13,14x14, can be customized|
|MOQ||0ne 20' container|
|Supply Ability||45 tons/ day|
|Payment terms||L/C at sight or T/T (30% of total amount deposit, balance against the scanning copy of B/L in 3 days)|
Why choose us?
We can provide OEM & ODM and offer plastic bags and films of all types and sizes. For the plastic bags for rice packaging, our advantages
1. Offer any type and size plastic bags and films
2.Excellent glossy print, fresh color and UV protection
3. Competitive price, super high-quality, prompt delivery All products could be on
4. Various materials, Eco-Friendly / Green Packaging optional, Food grade material, High extensibility, Good caring capacity, durable and recycled
5. Excellent sharp and vivid printing effect, Top quality + reasonable price+ dedicated working attitude
6. First class barrier property, strong sealing, bonding, and compression strength, Non-breakage, Non-leakage. Non-delaminating packaging
7. Reasonable and competitive price, strict quality control, responsible service and quick delivery
8. On-time delivery: We can produce up to 400,000pcs bags every day according to customers' volume requests. Our production capacity amounts to 25,000 ton per year
Q1: What's your Product Range?
1. PP woven tubular fabric, PP woven flat fabric, Weed mat, Silt fence
2. Leno mesh bag, L-sewing mesh bag, rashcel bag/fabric
3. PE tarpaulin roll, PE tarpaulin sheet
4. HDPE film, LDPE film
5. PP woven bag, BOPP bag, Sand bag, Laminated bag, FIBC
Q2: Are you a manufacturer?
Yes, we have been in providing professional solution in plastic woven industry for over 11 years
Q3: Do you have stock products to sell?
Almost none, We mainly work on OEM orders. That means size, material, quantity, packaging solution, etc, will depend on your requests.
Q4: How do you inspect the quality of our order?
We have the perfect methods, equipment, and also professional R&D dept. to ensure the quality of products.
Q5: How many time will the sample be finished? How your factory production scale?
Generally,1-2 days for sample making.
The lead time of mass production will depend on quantity, quality, existing orders .above all it can be urgent do.
Q6: What information should I let you know if I want get a quotation?
1) The width?
2) Fabric construction?(Such as: 14*14/inch)
3) Denier? Such as: 1200D
4) Fabric feature?(Such as 8 reinforced stripe bands)
5) UV stabilizer or not?
6) Lamination or not?
7) Packing?(how much meters/roll or we decided according to the container)
8) Fabric color?